Monday, December 7, 2009

"Tis The Season"




Busy, busy day...


Dale had to go to the dentist @ 11:30...(by himself)


I had an appt. with my heart doctor @ 1:00...(we met at a gas station for Dale to get Gentry)


Heart doctor ordered a bunch of tests for my heart, but I told them I had a 3:00 appt....


They wrote some quick orders for all these tests...


Then had to schedule an echocardiogram for Wednesday...


3:00 appt. with Portrait Innovations where we usually get our family picture taken, as well as Gentry's birthday pictures......


I was running late, so I grabbed my clothes and swiftly walked to the "dressing room" to change...


The ladies stall was taken, but I was so late I had to go into the men's "dressing room"...


We finally got started with the picture and they turned out pretty good if I say so myself...


Then on to Factory Card Outlet to find some Batman topper for his cake and pick up plates & napkins & balloons...


Then we went to Toys R Us to let Gentry pick out what he wanted for his birthday and he choose a microphone that hooks in to his ipod...


Then he chose a guitar that does the exact same thing with the ipod...


Then to Chili's to feed our ravenous appetites....


Then to Maggie Moo's to find a cake for Gentry...


He picked one with yellow cake, blue cotton candy ice cream, marshmallow creme on the outside with sprinkles of M&M's...


Groceries were bought, Bills were mailed,




WHEW!!! I'm exhausted. So......as soon as I walked in the door the shoes came off immediately,


The Pajamas are put on in less than a minute, I got my ipod & computer and am in this cozy bed.




Tomorrow will be almost as crazy, but we just take each minute as it comes and above all - try to be patient & kind with those crazy holiday shoppers!!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

WOW!! Sounds like you had a VERY busy day!! Can't wait to see Bday pictures...family pictures...and Bday pictures...I can't believe he is gonna be 4 years old.

love you