Thursday, December 3, 2009




NO CAVITIES!!!

Gentry had his appointment today to have the dentist check his teeth for any cavities and they found.....drum roll....NONE!! We were so proud of him. He's always loved brushing his teeth, so now they said he has to start learning how to floss!! Pretty tall orders for a little boy who will only be 4 next Tuesday! He got to pick out three toys, his new toothbrush, floss and toothpaste. The last picture he is showing me his nice white teeth after they cleaned & polished them. On the X-rays of his teeth you could already see all of his permanent teeth in place ready to make their entrance in a few years. It kind of made me sad because I realized that my little 4 pound helpless baby is growing up faster and faster. I cherish EVERY moment with him. He lights up my world with that sweet smile & those ice blue eyes of his!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Crystal said...

GREAT JOB!!! NO CAVITIES!!!

Wish my kids were as excited about the dentist....and wish I could go in and take pictures...they won't let you go back with them... :( so I have no dentist pics. I'm like you, he is growing up SO FAST. Seems like only yesterday we were there going to the hospital and I was PREGGO with Hagen...man, time flies...wish it would stand still for a while. I hate that our babies aren't babies anymore!! When Harlee lost her first tooth, it seems like now, she looses one a month...lol, not really, but she has lost all of them so fast. Now her perm ones are coming in. Its funny how they look with no teeth and now BIG ol perm ones....

Love you and thanks for the update...and pics!!

Mimi's Musings said...

Oh, our sweet boy! So proud of him! Especially love the "after" picture--that smile is worth a million dollars!
Love you!

Melanie said...

I know, Crystal!! I'll always cherish that week when you all came out to be with us that week Gentry was born. It is one of my great memories when I watch a slideshow of my life in my mind! :)