Saturday, September 19, 2009

Spoilers & Teasers...

Lunch - tossed salad...which consisted of brown edged lettuce, two tomatoes, FAT FREE Ranch dressing, chicken noodle soup, and scalloped potatoes. Now, how bad can THIS be? You guessed it. Apparently when you're placed on a heart floor, saying the word "salt" is a VERY VERY BAD CURSE WORD!!!! Too funny...I did eat it though!!! I found one teeny tiny packet of salt in the bottom of my purse and thought I'd found a priceless, missing diamond. Amazing how a little salt can entirely enhance the taste of foods in a way no other herb or spice can!! Ok...I'm saying too much....gotta keep my cliffhanger going for a day anyway. I'm outta here and off to sleepytown!! TTYL


Come on! You know your mouth is watering from that tangy & refreshing, GREEN BLOB of..?????!!! Nurse, Do I REALLY have to eat this? :)

Here are a few pictures I took and sent to a few people. This was only a "glimpse" into what my 5-star chef was whippin' up for me this week at Memorial Hospital down in the kitchen!!!! And, they wonder WHY? people don't want to eat it!!! How you can mess up some of these dishes is hard to fathom!!! And yet they never fail to bring something each and EVERY meal that tastes like it was cooked it dirty dishwater!!!!!
Enjoy the pics and I'll post ALL the drama that's happened this past week with my hospitalization. In short, I had a rare type of pneumonia that never cleared up, fluid to be drained off of my lungs, and have what they refer to as "transient congestive heart failure".

Lots of love, prayers, & gratitude for all of you who took the time to mention my name in prayer this week.
Mel




1 comment:

Mimi's Musings said...

Well, I am so hungry after seeing your post! I should have visited you more often and at mealtimes! Seriously, I am incredibly happy that you're home! Now, take care of yourself! Love you!